1) We believe in the one true God (יהוה). The God of Abraham Isaac & Jacob.
2) We believe that the Bible is God’s inspired, inerrant, infallible, unfailing word.
3) We believe that God sent His son Yeshua (Jesus) into the world to redeem us back unto Himself.
4) We believe the only path back to God is through Yeshua (Jesus) as the door.
5) We believe that Yeshua (Jesus) came into the world to fulfill the law and serve as our example.
6) We believe that believers follow the law BECAUSE we are believers NOT in order to be saved.
7) We believe that the seven fold spirit of God is alive and well and indwells the believers.
8) We believe that all born again believers are heirs according to the promise, grafted into Israel.
9) We believe that the 7th day Sabbath is a sign between God and His people and should be observed.
10)We believe that the Feasts and Festivals found in Leviticus 23 are appointed times to meet with and worship our creator, God, and King.
11) We believe in the local assembly and that all believers should be active in one.
12)We believe in the unity of the body and that all believers should strive to dwell together in unity and work together for the Kingdom.
WE REFUSE TO:
1) Argue about the name of God. That is up to the individual believers study based conviction. As a camp we will intentionally and interchangeably use Yahweh, Yehovah, Yah, Yehshua and Yashua, but respect others using what they feel led to use.
2) Argue about the calendar. There are so many different calendars out there, this is a subject we leave up to the believer, family, and local congregation.
3) Argue about dietary laws. We do not keep “kosher” as a camp, we keep biblically clean. Any additional dietary preferences, convictions, and needs, are up to the individual.